[Council] View from the Woodshed: A Response to Criticism of the "Infill"Meeting at the Public Library.

Cate Hartzell cate at mind.net
Sat Jan 21 22:54:15 PST 2006

Mr. Hopkins,

Thank you for taking the time to articulate so clearly on this topic. I
agree with your major points. The development of the Hillside
Development section of the P & E Constraints Ordinance was initiated and
organized by a citizen group, including myself and the current chair of
the Planning Commission.

Listening Sessions, when conducted clearly and captured accurately can
inform our work and the citizens' ability to consider the options for
ensuring that we are a resilient village.

Cate